TPS549D22 device is a high-efficiency, single channel, FET-integrated, synchronous buck converter. It is suitable for point-of-load applications with 40 A or lower output current in storage, telecom, and similar digital applications. The device features proprietary D-CAP3 mode control combined with adaptive on-time architecture. This combination is ideal for building modern high/low duty ratio, ultra-fast load step response DC-DC converters.
- Input voltage: 1.5V÷16V.
- Fixed out voltage: 0.85V (You can adjust the voltage by changing feedback resistors).
- Current output: 30A.
- Small size 43x50mm
- Enterprise Storage, SSD, NAS
- Wireless and Wired Communication Infrastructure
- Industrial PCs, Automation, ATE, PLC, Video Surveillance
- Enterprise Server, Switches, Routers
- ASIC, SoC, FPGA, DSP Core, and I/O Rails
Product includes professional library, confirmed schematic design. Our design has also a full output job and active Bill of Materials.